Cabrini Infrared Electric Media Fireplace - White
Ignite contemporary style with this stark white, infrared fireplace media stand. Ample mantel space displays your TV while a spacious fixed shelf houses electronic accessories; two frosted glass doors conceal additional storage space for DVDs, books, or games. Orbit your universe around this infrared fireplace as a media stand in a living room, sleek console in the hall, or buffet in the dining room.
Why Choose a Quartz Infrared Fireplace?
Energy efficient, fan-forced quartz infrared heat distributes evenly to quickly warm up to 1000 square feet. Infrared firebox preserves humidity for cozier warmth than standard electric. Convenient remote adjusts heat, flames, logs, and downlight. Lifelike, long lasting LED flames have 5 levels, or turn off for heat without the fire. Enjoy safe, healthy heat with an automatic shutoff, child safety lock, and cool glass front. Light your fire without the heater for ambience all year!
- Quartz infrared heats larger rooms quicker and more efficiently
- Warms an area up to 1,000 square feet
- Cost-effective energy saver
- Infrared heat retains humidity for cozier warmth
- Evenly distributes heat
- Utilize without heat for year-round enjoyment
- 5-way adjustability: flame, heat, lighting, log, keypad sound
- Accommodates a flat screen TV up to 58" W overall
- Features 1 media shelf, 2 cabinets, with 1 adjustable shelf each
- Contemporary style
- White with frosted glass and nickel
- Overall: 60" W x 18.25" D x 35.5" H
-Mantel: 59.75" W x 17.5" D
- Media shelf: 51.25" W x 9.75" D x 5.5" H
- Cabinets: 15.5" W x 15.25" D x 21" H
- Adjustable shelves: 15.5" W x 15.25" D x 10" H (adjust 2.5" up/down)
- Clearance: 52.75" W x 11.75" D x 5.5" H (support at center)
- Approx. weight: 113 lb.
- Supports up to: 85 lb. (mantel), 30 lb. (media shelf), 15 lb. (each shelf)
- Materials: Poplar, MDF, 4mm tempered glass, nickel, metal, resin, glass
Q: Are the heating elements quartz tubes?
Q: How many heating elements?
A: 3 quartz tubes
Q: What is the infrared lifespan?
A: 10,000 hours
Q: What type of batteries are in the remote?
Q: How big is the viewing area?
A: 23" W x 15.25" H
Q: What size are the glass door panels?
A: 12" W x 17" H (each)
Q: What does overall TV width mean?
A: The measurement of the TV from left to right, across its widest point.
There are no frequently asked questions at this time.Notes:
Item Specifications -
Materials: Poplar, MDF, 4mm Tempered Glass, Nickel
Color: Black w/ Multicolor Flames
Materials: Metal, Resin, Glass