Narita Infrared Electric Fireplace Media Stand - Espresso
Relax fireside with this bold espresso, quartz infrared fireplace media stand. Lattice-door cabinets show off storage for everything from DVDs to diningware; two media shelves effortlessly handle your electronic equipment or entertainment accessories. Ignite your style with this infrared media fireplace in a formal living area, dining room, or entry parlour.
Why Choose a Quartz Infrared Fireplace?
Energy efficient, fan-forced quartz infrared heat distributes evenly to quickly warm up to 1000 square feet. Infrared firebox preserves humidity for cozier warmth than standard electric. Convenient remote adjusts heat, flames, logs, and downlight. Lifelike, long lasting LED flames have 5 levels, or turn off for heat without the fire. Enjoy safe, healthy heat with an automatic shutoff, child safety lock, and cool glass front. Light your fire without the heater for ambience all year!
- Quartz infrared heats larger rooms quicker and more efficiently
- Warms an area up to 1,000 square feet
- Cost-effective energy saver
- Infrared heat retains humidity for cozier warmth
- Evenly distributes heat
- Utilize without heat for year-round enjoyment
- 5-way adjustability: flame, heat, lighting, log, keypad sound
- Accommodates a flat screen TV up to 46" W overall
- Features 2 media shelves, 2 cabinets, and 2 adjustable shelves
- Offers 2 cord management openings
- Transitional style
- Rich espresso
- Overall: 48" W x 16.25" D x 32.5" H
-Media shelves: 22.75" W x 15.25" D x 5.5" H
- Cabinets: 9.25" W x 14.25" D x 21" H
- Cabinet shelves: 9" W x 14.25" D x 10.25" H (adjust 2" up/down)
- Approx. weight: 130.5 lb.
- Supports up to: 85 lb. (mantel), 15 lb. (per shelf)
- Materials: Red oak, MDF, particle board, ash veneer, 4mm tempered glass, metal, resin, glass
Q: Are the heating elements quartz tubes?
Q: How many heating elements?
A: 3 quartz tubes
Q: What is the infrared lifespan?
A: 10,000 hours
Q: What type of batteries are in the remote?
Q: How big is the viewing area?
A: 23" W x 15.25" H
Q: What does overall TV width mean?
A: The measurement of the TV from left to right, across its widest point.
There are no frequently asked questions at this time.Notes:
Item Specifications -
Materials: Red Oak, MDF, Particle Board, Ash Veneer, 4mm Tempered Glass
Color: Black w/ Multicolor Flames
Materials: Metal, Resin, Glass