Narita Infrared Electric Fireplace Media Stand - Espresso
Relax fireside with this bold espresso, quartz infrared fireplace media stand. Lattice-door cabinets show off storage for everything from DVDs to diningware; two media shelves effortlessly handle your electronic equipment or entertainment accessories. Fire up your space with cozy, supplemental heat and lifelike flames and embers. Infrared firebox heats evenly, without pulling the humidity out of the air. Ignite your style with this infrared media fireplace in a formal living area, dining room, or entry parlour.
- Quartz infrared warms with quiet, supplemental zone heat
- Infrared heat retains humidity for cozier warmth while evenly distributing heat
- Warms an area up to 400 square feet
- Cost-effective energy saver
- Infrared heat retains humidity for cozier warmth
- Evenly distributes heat
- Utilize without heat for year-round enjoyment
- 5-way adjustability: flame, heat, lighting, log, keypad sound
- Accommodates a flat screen TV up to 46" W overall
- Features 2 media shelves, 2 cabinets, and 2 adjustable shelves
- Offers 2 cord management openings
- Transitional style
- Rich espresso
- Overall: 48" W x 16.25" D x 32.5" H
-Media shelves: 22.75" W x 15.25" D x 5.5" H
- Cabinets: 9.25" W x 14.25" D x 21" H
- Cabinet shelves: 9" W x 14.25" D x 10.25" H (adjust 2" up/down)
- Approx. weight: 130.5 lb.
- Supports up to: 85 lb. (mantel), 15 lb. (per shelf)
- Materials: Red oak, MDF, particle board, ash veneer, 4mm tempered glass, metal, resin, glass
Q: Are the heating elements quartz tubes?
Q: How many heating elements?
A: 3 quartz tubes
Q: What is the infrared lifespan?
A: 10,000 hours
Q: What type of batteries are in the remote?
Q: How big is the viewing area?
A: 23" W x 15.25" H
Q: What does overall TV width mean?
A: The measurement of the TV from left to right, across its widest point.
There are no frequently asked questions at this time.Notes:
Item Specifications -
Materials: Red Oak, MDF, Particle Board, Ash Veneer, 4mm Tempered Glass
Color: Black w/ Multicolor Flames
Materials: Metal, Resin, Glass