Karstark Corner Bath Vanity Sink w/ Marble Top
Instill personality in your bath, no matter how small, with this tiny house friendly corner vanity console. Rich black, white grained marble countertop is centered by ceramic undermount sink. Handsome, dark tobacco console tops brushed nickel slatted shelf for a soft industrial, anchored look with concealed and open storage for everything from toiletries to extra towels. Open the door to small space bathroom bliss with this corner vanity sink, from the half bath to the master suite.
Professional installation of plumbing equipment is recommended.
Wood grain will vary for unique look. Hand-cut, authentic marble will vary in thickness and finish color.
- Natural marble countertop
- Small space friendly corner design
- 1 cabinet and 1 open, slatted shelf
- 1 faux drawer under sink
- Silicon sealed undermount sink in vitreous china
- Soft close door hinges
- Pre-drilled for 4" centerset faucet
- Open back for plumbing
- Two-tone, mixed material composition
- Wood grain and natural marble finish will vary
- Industrial inspired transitional style
- Dark tobacco w/ China black, white grained marble and brushed nickel
- Overall: 32.5" W x 23.25" D x 36" H
- Includes vanity sink only
- Faucet and plumbing not included
-Countertop: 18-32.25" W x 23.25" D x 36" H, .75" THK
- Cabinet: 28.25" W x 19.75" D x 17.75" H (with sink and hardware at center)
- Shelf: 28.25" W x 19.75" D x 8.5" H, 14" W x 4.25" D x 8.5" H (corner to corner, within frame)
- Plumbing outlet: 19.75" W x 16.25" H (each side)
- Sink: 15.25" W x 12.5" D x 6.25" H
- Clearance: 14" W x 4.25" D x 4.75" H
- Footprint: 30.5" W x 21.25" D, 18.25-30.5" W x 7.25" D (corner to corner, within frame)
- Wallprint: 22.75" W x 36" H
- Approx. weight: 72 lb.
- Supports up to: 30 lb. (countertop), 30 lb. (cabinet), 20 lb. (shelf)
- Materials: Marble, engineered wood, birch veneer, laminated mahogany veneer, poplar, iron tube, zinc alloy
- Includes levelers on legs
Required; 2 person assembly.
Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives. The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface. Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Reapply sealer as directed.
Q: What does 4" centerset faucet mean?
A: The pre-drilled holes measure 4" from the center of the 1st hole to the center of the 3rd hole.
Q: How wide does the cabinet door open?
A: 13" W
There are no frequently asked questions at this time.Notes:
Item Specifications -
Materials: Marble, Engineered Wood, Birch Veneer, Laminated Mahogany Veneer, Poplar, Iron Tube, Zinc Alloy
Color: Dark Tobacco w/ Black Marble