Devonshire End Table
Channel cottage lined Parisian streets and cobbled sidewalks with this soft country end table. Open the drawer to storage of books or magazines and display an art-deco lamp on the beveled tabletop. Fluted legs and rounded corners combine with the two-tone finish to take the classic farmhouse to the modern era. Aged walnut and warm gray play a shabby chic home dÃ©cor tune next to a sofa, your favorite chair, or a comfy bench in the hall.
Distressing will vary piece to piece for naturally worn look.
- Beveled tabletop and classic woodwork
- 1 gliding drawer and 1 spacious shelf
- Two-tone finish creates contemporary feel
- Distressing will vary piece to piece for naturally worn look
- Modern farmhouse style
- Warm gray and lightly distressed walnut
- Overall: 22.5" W x 22.5" D x 22.5" H
-Tabletop: 18.5" W x 18.5" D
- Drawer: 12.75" W x 12.75" D x 2.5" H
- Shelf: 15.75" W x 15.75" D x 9.75" H
- Clearance: 16.5" W x 16.5" D x 3" H
- Footprint: 19.5" W x 19.5" D
- Approx. weight: 36 lb.
- Supports up to: 40 lb. (tabletop), 20 lb. (shelf), 10 lb. (drawer)
- Materials: Poplar, MDF, veneer
There are no frequently asked questions at this time.Notes:
Item Specifications -