Seneca Infrared Electric Media Fireplace - Gray
Freshen up your look with this ambience inspiring infrared media fireplace. Rich gray finish and linear composition define updated traditional chic. Lifelike faux stone surrounds the firebox, adding a rustic touch to the sleek, simple silhouette. Flip-up media shelf comes complete with cord control opening for easy storage of electronic accessories. Illuminate your senses with this electric fireplace media center in the living room or in the dining room as a buffet.
Upgrade to infrared. Quickly warm up with supplemental heat for a room up to 1000 square feet. Quartz infrared heat retains humidity for better atmospheric warmth. Easy-to-use remote controls heat, flames, logs, and downlight. Energy efficient and long-lasting LED bulbs light the fire. Enjoy year-round, with or without heat!
Note: This media center fireplace does not function as a TV stand. Do not place TV on mantel. Simulated stone will vary in color and texture.
- Quartz infrared warms larger rooms quicker and more efficiently
- Supplemental heat for a room up to 1,000 square feet
- Cost-effective, energy saving space heater
- Infrared heat retains humidity for cozier warmth
- Evenly distributes heat
- Utilize without heat for year-round enjoyment
- 5-way adjustability: flame, heat, lighting, log, keypad sound
- Authentically textured faux river stone surround
- Hidden barrister media shelf w/ cord control opening
- Simulated stone will vary in color and texture
- Living room, dining room, or open concept living space
- Updated traditional style
- Cool slate gray w/ weathered stacked stone
- Overall: 45.75" W x 14.5" D x 40.75" H
-Mantel: 45.5" W x 14.5" D x .5" THK
- Media shelf: 40.5" W x 9.25" D x 5.25" H
- Footprint: 45.5" W x 14.5" D
- Approx. weight: 89 lb.
- Supports up to: 85 lb. (mantel), 30 lb. (media shelf)
- Materials: Engineered wood, poplar, polyresin, metal, resin, glass
- Compliance: CARB Phase 2, CPC/CPSIA
Dust with soft, dry cloth. Do not leave fireplace running unattended. Do not place TV on mantel.
Q: Will this infrared fireplace replace central heat?
A: No; this infrared space heater is designed for supplemental heat, warming a single room or area up to 1000 square feet.
Q: Are the heating elements quartz tubes?
Q: How many heating elements?
A: 3 quartz tubes
Q: What is the infrared lifespan?
A: 10,000 hours
Q: What type of batteries are in the remote?
Q: How big is the viewing area?
A: 23" W x 15.25" H
Q: Does this media fireplace hold a TV?
A: No, but this entertainment center fireplace works well under a wall mounted TV.
There are no frequently asked questions at this time.Notes:
Item Specifications -
Color: Black w/ Multicolor Flames
Materials: Metal, Resin, Glass
Color: Cool slate gray w/ weathered s
Materials: MDF, Poplar, Polyresin, Metal, Resin, Glass