Highgate Faux Cararra Marble Infrared Media Fireplace
Fetch a ride to traditional times with this white on white infrared fireplace media center. Linear woodwork encloses crisscross hatching of lifelike marble veneer. Designed as an entertainment console for convenient storage beneath a wall mounted TV; a recessed-door shelf hides the mess of electronics. Ignite classic style with this infrared media fireplace in the living room or dinette.
Upgrade to infrared. Quickly warm up with supplemental heat for a room up to 1000 square feet. Quartz infrared heat retains humidity for better atmospheric warmth. Easy-to-use remote controls heat, flames, logs, and downlight. Energy efficient and long-lasting LED bulbs light the fire. Enjoy year-round, with or without heat!
Note: Do not place TV on mantel.
- Quartz infrared warms larger rooms quicker and more efficiently
- Supplemental heat for a room up to 1,000 square feet
- Cost-effective, energy saving space heater
- Infrared heat retains humidity for cozier warmth
- Evenly distributes heat
- Utilize without heat for year-round enjoyment
- 5-way adjustability: flame, heat, lighting, log, keypad sound
- Hidden storage in flip up door media shelf
- Contains 1 cord management opening
- Simulated stone surround will vary
- Smooth, marble look surround
- Living room, dining room, or open concept living space
- Transitional style
- White with gray veined white faux marble
- Overall: 48" W x 14.25" D x 40.5" H
-Mantel: 48" W x 14.25" D x .5" THK
- Media shelf: 35.75" W x 12" D x 5.25" H
- Footprint: 48" W x 14.25" D
- Approx. weight: 98 lb.
- Supports up to: 85 lb. (mantel) 30 lb. (shelf)
- Materials: Engineered wood, laminated birch veneer, paper, resin, metal, glass
- Compliance: CARB Phase 2, CPC/CPSIA
Dust with soft, dry cloth. Do not leave fireplace running unattended.
Q: Will this infrared fireplace replace central heat?
A: No; this infrared space heater is designed for supplemental heat, warming a single room or area up to 1000 square feet.
Q: Are the heating elements quartz tubes?
Q: How many heating elements?
A: 3 quartz tubes
Q: What is the infrared lifespan?
A: 10,000 hours
Q: What type of batteries are in the remote?
Q: How big is the viewing area?
A: 23" W x 15.25" H
There are no frequently asked questions at this time.Notes:
Item Specifications -
Color: Black w/ Multicolor Flames
Materials: Metal, Resin, Glass
Materials: MDF, Laminated Birch Veneer, Paper, Resin, Metal, Glass