Carlinville Electric Fireplace TV Stand - Antique White
A house becomes a home with this media fireplace. Create comforting warmth and reveal your heart with the display shelves nestled behind glass doors. Open media shelf invites movies nights and cord management keeps your space neat. Highly detailed fluted panels and turned-style feet bring admired craftsmanship from days past into a modern farmhouse scene. Set the ambience for easy nights in or a family gathering with this fireplace TV stand in the living room or your open concept apartment.
True to life. This electric fireplace saves energy with long-lasting, cost-effective LED bulbs, while igniting ambience with realistic flames and supplemental heat. No professional installation required, simply plug into any standard outlet. Control from your favorite easy chair with the easy-to-use remote control. When you crave the look, but not the heat, turn on just the flames and enjoy year-round!
- Supplemental heat for a room up to 400 square feet
- Entertainment center fireplace accommodates a flat screen TV up to 50" W overall
- Lifelike flames and burning logs with embers
- Long life, energy efficient LED bulbs
- Classic brick style interior and optional down light illumination
- Curio display cabinets w/ glass doors
- 1 media shelf and 2 cabinets w/ 2 adjustable and 1 fixed shelf each
- Highly detailed fluted panels
- Turned leg inspired feet
- Living room, dining room, or open concept living space
- Farmhouse style
- Antique white w/ walnut
- Overall: 52" W x 15" D x 34" H
-Mantel: 52" W x 15" D
- Media shelf: 24.5" W x 12.75" D x 6" H
- Cabinet shelves: 10.25" W x 11.75" D x 7" H
- Cabinets: 10.25" W x 11.75" D x 28" H
- Clearance: 45" W x 6" D x 3" H (with support at center)
- Footprint: 50" W x 13" D
- Approx. weight: 91 lb.
- Supports up to: 85 lb. (mantel), 30 lb. (media shelf), 15 lb. (each side shelf)
- Materials: Engineered wood, poplar, birch veneer, 4mm tempered glass, metal, resin, glass
- Compliance: CARB Phase 2, CPC/CPSIA
Dust with soft, dry cloth. Don't leave fireplace running while unattended.
Q: How fast does it heat?
A: Heats from 50 to 70 degrees in about 1 hour for a 14' x 14' x 8' room.
Q: What does 50" W overall mean?
A: The full width of the TV, from left to right.
There are no frequently asked questions at this time.Notes:
Item Specifications -
Color: Black w/ Multicolor Flames
Materials: Metal, Resin, Glass
Materials: MDF, Poplar, Birch Veneer, 4mm Tempered Glass