Wallingford Bath Vanity Sink w/ Marble Counter Top
Insert a pinch of rustic style into your bath with this charming, fresh white vanity console. Chic gray marble and ceramic center sink offer luxurious, lasting quality; three drawers and cabinet tidy toiletries, towels, and shower supplies. Elegant two-tone composition adds a contemporary splash, saber legs hint at traditional influence. Give your bath a modern farmhouse touch by installing this vanity sink with natural marble top as the new center of your master suite.
Professional installation of plumbing equipment is recommended. May require braided/flexible water supply line.
Hand-cut, authentic marble will vary in thickness and finish color.
- Natural marble countertop and backsplash
- 3 drawers and 1 cabinet
- 2 faux drawers under sink
- Silicon sealed undermount sink in vitreous china
- Ogee beveled countertop
- Soft close door hinges and drawer glides
- Pre-drilled for 8" wideset faucet
- Pre-cut plumbing outlet in back
- Hand-cut, authentic marble will vary in thickness and finish color
- Farmhouse style
- White w/ white veined, gray marble
- Overall: 33.5" W x 22" D x 37.25" H
- Includes vanity sink and optional backsplash
- Faucet and plumbing not included
-Countertop: 32" W x 20.25" D x 33.5" H, .5" THK
- Backsplash: 32.25" W x 3.75" H, .75" THK
- Drawers: 10.25" W x 14.75" D x 3.25" H
- Cabinet: 16" W x 18.75" D x 18.25" H (with sink and hardware at left side)
- Plumbing outlet: 7.75" W x 7.75" H (back left)
- Sink: 14.75" W x 11" D x 7" H
- Clearance: 27.5" W x 16" D x 5.5" H
- Footprint: 32.75" W x 21.25" D
- Approx. weight: 131 lb.
- Supports up to: 50 lb. (countertop), 40 lb. (cabinet), 10 lb. (each drawer)
- Materials: Marble, engineered wood, poplar, ceramic, zinc alloy
- Compliance: CARB Phase 2, CPC/CPSIA
- Includes levelers on legs
Required; 2 person assembly.
Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives. The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface. Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Reapply sealer as directed.
Q: What does 8" wideset faucet mean?
A: The pre-drilled holes measure 8" from the center of the 1st hole to the center of the 3rd hole.
Q: Can I use a centerset faucet?
A: Yes, but you will have to cover the outer holes with a deck plate.
Q: How wide does the cabinet door open?
A: 15" W
There are no frequently asked questions at this time.Notes:
Item Specifications -
Materials: Marble, MDF, Poplar, Ceramic, Zinc Alloy
Color: White w/ Gray Marble