Ridglea Bath Vanity Sink w/ Marble Top - White w/ Gray
With this sleek sink console, a soft glam inspired bathroom update is as easy as one, two, vanity. Beveled gray marble countertop and ceramic sink provide luxury that lasts; wide paneled double-door cabinet and spacious shelf add interior storage for toiletries or shower supplies. If a refresh is in order, install this farmhouse style white vanity console with natural marble top for instant, two-tone modernization of your bath.
Professional installation of plumbing equipment is recommended.
Hand-cut, authentic marble will vary in thickness and finish color.
- Natural marble countertop and backsplash
- 1 open shelf and 1 double-door cabinet
- Silicon sealed undermount sink in vitreous china
- Ogee beveled countertop
- Soft close door hinges
- Wide paneled cabinet details
- Pre-drilled for 8" wideset faucet
- Plumbing outlet in back of cabinet
- Hand-cut, authentic marble will vary in thickness and finish color
- Transitional style w/ farmhouse inspired glam touches
- White w/ gray marble top
- Overall: 34" W x 22" D x 37" H
- Includes vanity sink and optional backsplash
- Faucet and plumbing not included
-Countertop: 32.75" W x 20" D x 33" H, .5" THK
- Backsplash: 32.75" W x 3.75" H, 1" THK
- Shelf: 29.75" W x 20" D x 5.75" H
- Cabinet: 29.75" W x 20" D x 17.25" H (with sink and hardware at center)
- Plumbing outlet: 7.75" W x 7.75" H (centered in back)
- Sink: 15" W x 11" D x 7" H
- Clearance: 26" W x 14.25" D x 4.25" H
- Footprint: 31" W x 19" D
- Approx. weight: 130 lb.
- Supports up to: 50 lb. (countertop), 40 lb. (cabinet), 30 lb. (shelf)
- Materials: Marble, poplar, engineered wood, birch veneer, ceramic, zinc alloy
- Compliance: CARB Phase 2, CPC/CPSIA
- Includes levelers on legs
Required; 2 person assembly. Professional installation of plumbing equipment is recommended.
Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives. The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface. Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Reapply sealer as directed.
Q: What does 8" wideset faucet mean?
A: The pre-drilled holes measure 8" from the center of the 1st hole to the center of the 3rd hole.
Q: Can I use a centerset faucet?
A: Yes, but you will have to cover the outer holes with a deck plate.
Q: How wide do the cabinet doors open?
A: 28" W
There are no frequently asked questions at this time.Notes:
Item Specifications -
Color: White w/ Gray
Materials: Marble, Poplar, MDF, Birch Veneer, Brushed Nickel, Ceramic, Zinc Alloy
Color: White W/ Gray Marble
Materials: Marble, Poplar,MDF, Birch Veneer, Ceramic, Zinc Alloy