myCloud Cumulus 10" Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Twin XL
Better support, better sleep. The myCloud Cumulus 10" memory foam mattress contours to cradle your body and relieve joint pain. Triple layered, medium-firm support enhances comfort and distributes weight evenly. Reduced motion transfer offers sound sleep, while the ease of movement and edge support make getting in and out of bed effortless.
Progressive triple layer construction features high density foam base, medium density ventilated select memory foam, and gel memory foam. Fourth generation, ventilated gel memory foam increases air circulation and surface cooling for enjoyable sleep.
- Triple layer foam provides amazing support and superior pressure point relief
- Ventilation-pierced gel memory foam for a cooler night's sleep
- Medium firm comfort atop a medium-firm, supportive base
- Contouring hug cradles the body while evenly distributing weight
- Base layer: 7" high density support foam
- 2nd layer: 1.5" select medium density memory foam
- Top layer: 1.5" gel memory foam
- Measures 10" thick
- Reinforced, foam encased edge support
- Minimal motion transfer
- Cloud-puff stretch knit cover with cloud corner accents and sateen trim
- Non-skid bottom
- Ideal for platform beds, adjustable bed frames, traditional box springs, or slatted frames with slats less than 3" apart
- White w/ navy and sky blue
- Overall: 38" W x 80" D x 10" H (twin XL)
- Includes memory foam mattress only
-Approx. weight: 36 lb. (twin XL)
- Warranty: 10 year limited manufacturer
- Materials: Poly-base foam, medium density select memory foam, CoolCloud gel-infused memory foam, polyester, cotton
- Foam density: Base foam: 1.87 lb., memory foam: 3.4 lb., gel memory foam: 3 lb.
No assembly required; unroll and allow to decompress for 24 hours
Cover is not removable. Spot treat cover with mild detergent; do not machine wash or dry. Use a mattress protector to avoid stains. Rotate your mattress every 2-3 months.
Q: Do I need a box spring?
A: You can use one if you like, but myCloud mattresses can be placed directly on a platform, slatted base, or the floor. If you choose a slatted frame, the slats must be no more than 3" apart.
There are no frequently asked questions at this time.Notes:
Item Specifications -
No Assembly Required